Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Springs

In light of yesterday being the first day of spring (thanks for informing me, Shelly!!)...

Our dear, sweet, little (where did she come from?!!)  
Clara despises the sound of springs.
And I mean vehemently hates that sound.
I am convinced that she cannot stand to hear two types of springs in particular,
 BED and COUCH springs.
I've come to a definite conclusion as to WHY.
She hates the sound of her mother RESTING.
I know, I know...you want to assure me that that simply cannot be the case,
that I am being overly dramatic,
that surely a sweet baby like Clara wouldn't be so selfish.
I am here to tell you, SHE IS! We all are just that selfish,
and yes, we were born that way. Sinners.

"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."~Psalm 51:5
"What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"~Romans 3:9-10


DISCLAIMER: This story is meant to be humourous.
I have accepted the fact that I will be getting little rest in the present and near future,
should the Lord tarry.
Also, we are very, very grateful for our adorable, healthy Clara bear-ah
and thank the Lord often for giving her to us.
She has many wonderful traits, but this sums up her personality,
"When she's sweet, she's the sweetest baby you could ever meet. 
  When she's not sweet, she could possibly ruin your whole day."
I'm not sure what this will translate into as she grows up,
but I honestly cannot wait to find out!

No comments: