Friday, March 2, 2012

Random Facts

Scott left for Wisconsin today, 8 days 'til I see him again.
Clara rolled over.
Lucy is repeating everything (words&actions).
I closed Facebook, but joined Twitter.
 Scott took a bright pink shoe box decorated really girly for snacks on his trip.   
Clara had cereal for the first time today.
Lucy is  so comical and she definitely knows it.
I'm expecting baby #3 on October 28th, 2012!!


"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is His reward."

~Psalm 127:3


"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."~Philippians 4:13

"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."~Philippians 4:19

"My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice."
~Psalm 63:5-7

6 comments:

The Ravert Family said...

I knew it :) Congratulations!!!!!

George and Amy said...

CONGRATS!!!

Shelly said...

So excited about baby #3!!!

Shelly said...

So excited about baby #3!!

Jennifer Silver said...

YAY!!!!! :D We are indeed pregnant buddies!!! :)

Krystle Watters said...

Thanks for the congrats and shared excitement, friends! :)