Friday, April 13, 2012

Sickness & Exhaustion...

3 Weeks Ago~
Lucy had bronchitis.
I had a sinus infection.
Scott had a bad cold.
Clara was spared.

Easter Sunday to Wednesday~
Lucy got the gastro flu.
Scott got the gastro flu.
I got the gastro flu and got sent to the hospital. Baby is fine.
Clara was spared.

Yesterday~
Lucy got the gastro flu again.

Today~
We might be on the mend. Scott is working a lot.

All prayers appreciated!

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want."~Psalm 23:1
(and that includes not lacking energy. I know from personal experience, more and more.)

2 comments:

George and Amy said...

Praying for you guys...:) Can't imagine have 2 munchkins, being prego, and being sick as a family. At least you do it all together and get it over with :P

Krystle Watters said...

Thanks for praying! Clara is on two puffers 'cause her lungs got messed up and I have a cold, but I think we're almost in the clear now! :) How are you feeling?