Saturday, April 21, 2012

On the mend...

praising the Lord for strength through it all and praying for a quick recovery! Clara, for her lungs, and me, for my cold. Scott and I are excitedly looking forward to our trip to New Hampshire (to the IBMGlobal conference)!! Though I know not how I will manage without my girls. What will I do with myself?! Let's see...perhaps: Relax...focus on God's Word...get to spend more than 5 minutes at a time with my way over-worked husband...have a much-needed break..shop without looking at my watch...get some uninterrupted sleep...AFTER I cry myself to sleep missing my girls...Hahaha!



Me spoiled at Gram's? No way!!
Easter dress
qt with Auntie Shelby

What's the purpose of this "Easter egg hunt" thing again?


Lucy thinks Gram is hilarious!!

"Claya hair...Mess!!"  ("Can't you do anything with it, Mum?")

Oh, Clara's getting attention. I guess I should act like a baby too!~Lucy


"Hold high? OK!!"

"Mammy comin!!"~Lucy

Canes are the best toys in the house!!

"Wuv ew."

"There, now that's gentle. Good girl."~me




Daddy!! Help!!


4 comments:

The Ravert Family said...

Yahoo! Time for yourselves!!!! I am so happy for you! I totally agree: it is the weirdest thing not having the kids with us (me) but when I can relaxe, it is wonderful! Like a good friend has said many times, the marriage came before the kids! I hope that you two have a great and refreshing time!!!!

Jennifer Silver said...

So glad you guys are on the mend! Being sick is no fun.. I'm just getting over bronchitis myself so I totally know what little Lucy was going through! :( Yay for being able to get away!! :) Enjoy every minute of it!

Melodiejoy said...

Wow! Your girls have grown soooo much!!!! Enjoy your time away ~ all Mom's need it :-)

Krystle Watters said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies! We had a wonderful and refreshing time.