Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's a...

GIRL!!  :D

Baby #3 is due in less than 10 weeks. I really wanted a boy so I decided to find out this time instead of waiting for a surprise again. Scott still wanted a surprise so I couldn't tell anyone. After two days, he decided to let me tell him for my sake, he said. :) So now, the secret is out! The ultrasound people could still be wrong, but I am so thrilled about having three little girls! People are already asking if Lucy and Clara are twins, I wonder if anyone will someday ask if we have triplets?
Truth be known, I almost cried when I find out it wasn't a boy. I really am happy now though. The Lord is going to entrust us we three little girl souls. :) Also, God must think Scott is pretty secure is his masculinity! :) We're very thankful and I am hoping to be done. I'm excited for my husband to get to know the real me, instead of the pregnant me...so is he, I'm sure! :)

I am too lazy to scan the ultrasound pics right now, but I can tell you that this baby girl appears to have huge cheeks! And she is super strong, even stronger than Clara! I hope her physical strength doesn't match her personality, like Clara...if so, we're in big trouble!

9 comments:

George and Amy said...

Awwww.....thats exciting Krys!! I am still waiting for my suprise...7 1/2 more weeks:) Can't wait to see pics of your little girl! :) Miss you!!

Krystle Watters said...

Are you hoping for a girl, Amy? Time will fly by and if the Lord tarries, we should each have a wonderful new addition soon!! I can't wait to see pics of your new baby and miss you too!!!!

George and Amy said...

A girl would be wonderful! (George really wants a girl :) But I have a feeling its another boy...excited either way! :) I think Joel would love a brother.

Jennifer Silver said...

Aww, I know you wanted a boy, but three girls will be super fun, too!! That's what my fam was.. three girls close in age :) And I looooooooooved it, and still do!! Best friends for LIFE. And things are always better with three when it comes to sisters, I say! :) Who knows... maybe you will still get your boy after all ;)

Krystle Watters said...

Amy~ I'm so excited to find out what you have!
Jenn~ I could still get my boy, but I know 3 girls would be adorable and lots of fun! A couple other people who have 2 sisters said the same thing as you so that's encouraging! :) Soon enough we'll find out. How are you holding up?

Melodiejoy said...

That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

We have similar stories... I always just wanted 3 little girls... After only having 2 girls, I'll always remember that "It's a boy!" from the delivery doctor ~ which caused slight momentary shock!!!!! But I wouldn't trade my "baby" boy (he's now 7) for anything!

Plus God had a plan that no one could have even dreamed about to bless us with those 3 little girls! We now have 3 little girls born in an 18 month span! And we constantly get the twin, and triplet comments when we're in public!!!! ~ So I am sure that you will get them too!!!

God Bless, I'll be excited to hear about the birth of your new daughter (or son)!




Krystle Watters said...

Melodie~That's so exciting about how the Lord gave you the desires of your heart, when you least expected it!! We already get the twin comments, usually when they're in shopping carts though. Soon we'll have 3 under 2.5 yrs old so maybe eventually we'll get the triplet comments too. :) Girls are so much fun!!

Chrisi Brown said...

Krys, it has been too long my friend! I'm so happy for you guys! Mike is hoping for a boy too, I'm trying not to get my hopes up! We're expecting #2, I have about 10 weeks to find out the gender. We don't think we'll be able to wait :) Do you have an e-mail we can catch up with? I'd love to keep in touch better! I miss you, friend!!
Chrisi

Krystle Watters said...

Hey Chrisi!! Long time, I miss you too! Congratulations on baby #2! How exciting! What's your due date? Please do email me at kforgivenwatters@gmail.com. I sure would love to get caught up and keep in touch!!