Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Baby #3 finally made her appearance!

Georgia Barbara Watters was born last Monday, October 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM. Weighing in at 8.1 lbs and 20 in long. After many trips to the hospital, which turned out to be tricks, my water broke in God's perfect timing...just as Scott brought Clara home from Sunday evening service. A few short hours after being sent home to see if I wouldn't have to be induced this time, we quickly made our way to the hospital so I could get some drugs. The petocin took longer to kick in this time and I was very thankful for the epidural, which mostly worked. Two pushes later and we met our sweet new baby girl! 15 minutes later and she had a name. Can you say panic city?!! When she came out with fiery red hair and we had a good look at her strong little self, standing up on me, she became Georgia. She is a peach!! She sleeps, eat, burps, and cuddles. My friend told me a few weeks back that baby #3 is an angel, if the middle one is a feisty one. Becky, you were right!!
The Lord answered prayers for a healthy baby and easy delivery, and a week early even! He also has brought a few other moms into my life in the last few weeks and I'm excited to spend more time with them in the coming days, if the Lord tarries. We have evangelistic meetings this week so things have been busy. Clara got diagnosed with an ear infection last night and the two days prior were kinda tough. Monday was my first day solo and the Lord got us through! Three kids under 2.5 isn't so bad, right? ;)



The Lord cares about the little things, like giving me a baby with red hair!! (pictured with Scott's sis)

Showering her with stuffed animals

So little. What a miracle!




The shirt says it all, Lucy, Clara, and Georgia. Hopefully they'll be best friends!

11 comments:

J Hiltz said...

Congrats!!! I was just thinking of you today, wondering if you had had your baby yet! :) Trust God gives you lots of grace and energy over the next few months!

~ Jessica

Krystle Watters said...

Thanks Jess! I'm sure He will, and not a drop to spare. :)

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful,congratulations!!!!It was close to bei.g on my bday the 20th ;)

Frances said...

Congratulations! Georgia weighed the same as my grandson, Nehemiah Daniel, when he was born almost 4 weeks ago--he was a week late;-) He also was 20 inches long. He is such a snuggler too. Grandma life is wonderful!!! Elizabeth and Dan are doing great too;-)

The Ravert Family said...

Congrats....she picked the best day to arrive...we will share birthdays now!!!! I'm am so happy for you and your family. P.S. I LOVE Lucy's shirt!!!!

George and Amy said...

Congrats!! She is so cute!! The girls probably love her so much!!

Becky said...

Congratulations Krys-- she is beautiful and LOVE her red hair!! "As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. HAPPY is the man that hath his quiver full of them; they shall NOT be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies at the gate." Ps. 127:4-5.
Praying for you, friend!!! Congratulations!

Jennifer Silver said...

Her hair!! I love it!! :) She is so cute! Congrats to you and your fam! (All the exclamation points are cuz I am REALLY excited for you!! lol)

Krystle Watters said...

Tammy~Thanks! You have to come meet her soon. :)
Mrs. Stanek~Thanks and congratulations to you too! My Mum loves being a grandma too, it looks a lot easier than being a mum I must say! Ha!Enjoy snuggling Nehemiah, they grow too fast! (As you know!)
Rach~Thanks and I guess I'll never forget your bday now!
Amy~Thanks and yes, they really do! Clara finally has realized that Georgia is not a plastic doll for poking. Ha!
Becky~Thanks and thanks for your prayers! Hopefully we can have a phone date again soon eh?
Jenn~Thanks for being so excited for us! :) Wish you lived closer, maybe Ruby and Georgia will still be friends some day though, I hope!

Leah said...

I do believe that shirt used to be Charity's...did you by any chance get it as a hand me down from Erica? :) Charity loved it too- so sweet that it has been shared around between all the girlies!

Krystle Watters said...

Leah~ Yay, the mystery is solved! I couldn't remember where I got it. Thanks! If it makes it through our three, I'll pass it along to some more girlies! :)