Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Moving Time!

We're on the move again, this weekend! Please pray that we get all of our belongings moved and the house cleaned. It may sound pretty standard, and it is, except that Scott's been working very long hours this week (11-19hrs/day) and he's preaching all day this Sunday. You know, the day after we move. Praise the Lord he at least has Saturday off so I don't have to try to delegate all by myself, yikes! Plus, I'm pregnant with a sinus infection and two very needy little people. My sinus infection pills render me useless and in the bathroom for 1-2 hrs each time I take them, in the evening, before bed, but after a long day of caring for the wee ones and packing. Sound like a sob story? It is, but I'm not complaining, just laying out the facts. :) All prayers will be much appreciated in the next few days. Thank you in advance to anyone who reads this and does pray!
P.S. I had my ultrasound yesterday and Baby#3 has a Whoville nose just like the girls...but I sure hope it's a boy!!


Her new face, just like Lucy used to make!

5 comments:

The Ravert Family said...

Will be praying for your move! The Lord will give you strength!!!! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?

George and Amy said...

PRAYING FOR YOU!!!

Jennifer Silver said...

We will be praying, too! I hope you get better soon... not fun to have a sinus infection, be pregnant, and have others to take care of!! (been there...) And yes, are you going to find out? I am assuming no, since you had the ultrasound already and you are still "hoping" for a boy? ;) (I do hope you get him, by the way!)

Lindsay Melanson said...

Congrats on baby #3!!! I am also expecting baby #3 in January!! :) Praying for a healthy baby for you!! :)

Krystle Watters said...

Rach~Thanks for praying! The Lord did give strength. We're waiting for a surprise again but it better be a boy! :)
Amy~Thanks so much for praying!
Jenn~Thanks for praying! It was a tough time, but as always, the Lord faithfully saw us through. And we're waiting to find out. :)
Lindsay~Congratulations!!! How are you feeling? Thanks for praying. Are you going to find out what you're having?